In Depth Study Programme
We will be able to expand our practical understanding of Buddha’s teachings, improve our ability to meditate effectively, and experience profound personal transformation through this structured programme which includes focused study, meditation, and discussion in a like-minded, supportive community.
Cost £30 per month which includes GP classes and half-day courses. This is not a drop-in class, enrolment is required.
You are welcome to come and have a free taster of this class any Sunday. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
This class is in-person, with options to attend online
Foundation Class is an enrolment class. There is a monthly fee involved of £30.
- Deepen your understanding of Buddha’s teachings.
- Have an opportunity to clarify the text
- Improve your understanding of how to put Buddha’s teachings into practice in daily life.
- Enjoy a community of like-minded friends.
- Benefit from a systematic study programme.
- Study many books
- Progress at your own speed, guided at each step.
No there is no special clothing required.
Yes. Ideally you should have attended meditation classes and courses at Uma Kadampa Meditation Centre. This course is not suitable for beginners.
If you wish to deepen your experience of Buddha’s teachings and find real meaning in your life, you will enjoy the Foundation Programme. Joining FP involves enrolling for a section of the book and trying to attend all the classes, one of which is an end-of-year exam. The programme is open to anyone interested in taking their meditation practice deeper.