Terms & Conditions
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in our privacy notice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated 23 September 2020
All courses are suitable for beginners unless otherwise stated.
Online Classes and Courses are for people in the normal catchment areas of North and West Cumbria only, i.e. if under normal circumstances you would have travelled to the Centre, a Branch class or external venue to attend in person. We reserve the right to cancel and refund a booking if these conditions are not met.
If you have any questions about this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are outside this area please find your nearest Kadampa Meditation Centre here https://kadampa.org/map
- Please book in advance – at least 15 minutes before the start time, to allow time for any technical help if needed. Full payment is required at the time of booking for Online Classes.
- Online Classes and courses are either live streamed on Zoom or pre-recorded. You will receive a link to the live streamed ones in your confirmation email. These live streamed ones are only available at the advertised times. The recorded sessions are currently via YouTube and will be available on our website www.uma.org.uk at the start time and continue to be available for 24 hrs.
- If you have difficulty accessing these please contact email@example.com. If you miss one due to technical problems a recording may be sent at our discretion .
- Links to online classes/courses/retreats are only intended for those who have registered and should not be shared.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event as circumstances dictate.
- To receive audio recordings you must either have attended in-person, or booked and received the links for an online course. Audio recordings should not be shared or in any way distributed.
- Card payment only currently accepted, in GB Pounds.
By booking for events on our website you agree to the cancellation and refund policy below.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Please note that your booking is binding.
CANCELLATIONS FOR COURSES AND WEEKLY MEDITATION CLASSES
- If you cancel your booking more than 24 hours before the start of the class we can either transfer the value of the booking to another class or refund you, less any unavoidable administration fees. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the class we regret that we cannot issue transfers or refunds.
- You may consider donating the refundable part of your fee to the International Temples Project (ITP), please indicate at the time of cancellation.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about cancellation or ITP donation.
- When signing up for memberships please note that there is a 1 month minimum subscription for Online Membership and 3 month minimum subscription for other Membership types. Any advance booking for an event made whilst a member will only be valid if your membership is active when the event takes place.
- Please contact email@example.com with any questions about Membership